Here are some of the benefits that you may have from
practicing meditation on a regular basis.
There is no doubt in my mind that Meditation has a very clear
ability to improve our daily lives.
A change in your life can begin with a just a
. Send it to yourself in the
mirror and to others every day. It's cheap. It's fun. It effects
the world around you. Hey! It's free! right?
"What you think and ponder on will be the inclination of your
Some of the Benefits you may obtain from the practice of
- Marked stress reduction
- Higher self-esteem
- Improved concentration
- Increased productivity
- Clarity of mind -resulting in less knee jerk actions and
- More positive thinking
- Better relationships
- A sense of youthful happiness - reclaiming of the
wonderment of life ( childlikeness ). Fun.
- Openness to life - reclaiming some of the wonderment of
living life as you stay in the present moment.
- Reduced dependency on alcohol or other drugs or desire to
stop altogether and to see what is real and genuine-
experiencing the value of a clear mind.
- At the deeper levels of meditation the blood sometimes
cleans itself and you can heal the body more easily.
- A significant lessening of Depression as we discover how
mind really works...how depression occurs and how to get
uncaught by it.
- Become kinder to yourself.
- Become kinder to others.
- Developing an inner strength.
- Reduction in mental chatter, busy mind, monkey mind!
- Marked improvement with sleeping and the advantages of
- Easy and happier rising in the morning. Not foggy minded
- An ease of dealing with previously difficult situations. a
new formula, new perspective for approaching things.
- Achievement of your goals becomes easier and more natural
and enjoyable again.